Why does your company need privacy training? Because companies have a duty to keep their clients’ private information private. This includes only using it in the way you’ve promised, not disclosing it without permission, and destroying it at the appropriate time. Privacy training and policies will ensure that your organization does just that.
Our Interactive Training Courses
Our privacy training courses are interactive. All students receive a certificate of completion signed by a Certified Information Privacy Manager. Our Customized Privacy Training includes incorporating details of your organization’s data privacy policies and procedures and nuanced requirements for teams who regularly handle sensitive data such as developers, application owners, data owners, and database administrators.
- Understand the key requirements of privacy regulations
- Learn how to identify personal information under privacy laws
- Learn the rights that consumers have and how to direct consumers to exercise their rights
- Understand the business’s responsibilities when collecting and transferring personal information
- What rights do specific privacy laws grant consumers
- How to meet compliance requirements
- About penalties and enforcement
- Current trends